What does family dentistry really mean? At Vista Dorada, it means that we can take care of the dental needs of your entire family. From your toddler’s first visit to count their teeth to your teenager’s Invisalign appointment to have their teeth straightened, to replacing missing teeth with dental implants, we can meet your changing needs. Having one dentist that can take care of everything translates into convenience for your family.
Regular brushing and routine check-ups to the family dentist mean healthy smiles for everyone.
Meeting Every Gilbert Family Dentistry Need
Whatever the age of your family member, we can do it all:
• Regular teeth cleanings keep family dental costs low and
reduce the risk for more serious dental problems.
• Dental x-rays can detect any potential problem areas
utilizing low-radiation digital radiography.
• We can detect cavities early with our highly-advanced
DIAGNOdent machine. This means cavities can be found
while they are still very small and can be repaired more
• Protective sealants can be brushed onto your children’s
teeth to seal the pits against decay.
• We use non-surgical gum treatments combined with
antibiotics for the treatment of gum disease.
Other family dentistry services provided:
• Wisdom teeth removal
• Root canals
• Sedation dentistry
• Mercury-free fillings
• Cosmetic dentistry; teeth whitening, Invisalign,
porcelain veneers, and dental bonding.